Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able againſt alſo apoſtle becauſe become Behold believe bleſſings blood body Chriſtian commandments concerning conduct Conſider continually corruption dead death deſire divine doctrine duty earth eternal everlaſting evil eyes faith fall Father fear firſt fleſh fruits give glory goſpel grace guilt hand hath heart heaven himſelf holineſs Holy hope human humble Jeſus Chriſt John judge judgement king kingdom land leſs light living look Lord Lord Jeſus mercy mind moſt muſt nature obedience object offer Paul peace perfect perſons prayer preſent promiſes prophet prove purpoſe receive Redeemer religion render repentance requires reſpect righteouſneſs ſaid ſalvation ſame Saviour ſay Scriptures ſervant ſet ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul Spirit ſtand ſtill ſubject ſuch thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thoughts tion true truth turn unto walk whole yourſelf
147. oldal - And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; that ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ; being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
222. oldal - Only rebel not ye against the Lord, neither fear ye the people of the land ; for they are bread for us : their defence is departed from them, and the Lord is with us : fear them not.
172. oldal - Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the LORD, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters saith the LORD Almighty...
400. oldal - I will ransom them from the power of the grave ; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: Repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.
vii. oldal - Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight : for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets...
222. oldal - The land, which we passed through to search it, is an exceeding good land. If the LORD delight in us, then he will bring us into this land, and give it us ; a land which floweth with milk and honey.
447. oldal - So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel. And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions ? if the Lord be God, follow him : but if Baal then follow him.
43. oldal - God, and thought it not robbery to be equal with God ; yet he made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men ; and, being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.