Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
actually Apostles appear authority become believe better blessing body cause Christ Christian church comfort coming commands common consider danger dead death desire divine duty earth eternal evil exist expression fact faith Father fear feel follow fully gifts give given God's Gospel hand hearts heaven Holy hope human Jesus judgment keep knowledge labour language less live look Lord matter means minds minister moral nature never notion offered once ourselves particular Paul perfect perhaps persons points practice pray prayer present priest priesthood question reason received regard relations respect revealed Scriptures seems sense SERMON sins sons souls speak spirit stand suffering suppose sure taken teach things thought tion true truth turn understand unto weak wisdom
39. oldal - All things are delivered unto me of my Father, and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
80. oldal - After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
xxxii. oldal - What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth? 10 Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me : LORD, be thou my helper.
360. oldal - Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor. He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night. Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
69. oldal - Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us ; and to the hills, Cover us. For if they do these things in the green tree, what shall be done in the dry ? And there were also two others, malefactors, led with him to be put to death.
77. oldal - Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven ? This same Jesus, who is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
168. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
140. oldal - But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen : and if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
xxix. oldal - And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him : and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts ; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.
374. oldal - And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord. Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.