Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptance affected answer appear become Behold believe blessed blood body born bring called carnal Christian coming commandment consider convinced creature cross danger dead death desire devil divine earth eternal everlasting evil eyes faith Father fear flesh follow friends gift give given glorious glory God's gospel grace hand happy hath hear heart heaven hell holy Holy Spirit hope Jesus Christ Jews John keep kingdom knowledge light live look Lord manner means mercy mind nature never observe once pardon Paul peace perish persons pleasures poor pray prayer preached present promised reason receive redeemed religion remember repentance righteousness salvation saved Saviour Scripture seek sinner sins soul speak Spirit sufferings Surely thee things thou thought thousand tion true truth unto whole wicked
35. oldal - Almighty and most merciful Father, We have erred and strayed from thy ways like lost sheep. We have followed too much the devices and desires of our own hearts. We have offended against thy holy laws. We have left undone those things which we ought to have done; And we have done those things which we ought not to have done; And there is no health in us.
36. oldal - But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord : for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ...
18. oldal - ... and Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness : And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited : and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.
109. oldal - This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that JESUS CHRIST came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.
145. oldal - And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.
83. oldal - Marvel not at this : for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in their graves shall hear his voice, and shall come forth ; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life ; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
107. oldal - Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
41. oldal - And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah ; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
18. oldal - Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God, and knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law...