Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acts againſt ages agree alſo Apoſtles appear argument ariſe Article authority becauſe beginning believe body brought called carried certainly Chriſt Chriſtian Church clear concerning conſequence conſidered continued corruption Council death decree denied deſign divine doctrine Epiſtle eternal faith Father firſt follow give given glory God's Goſpel grace hand himſelf Holy idea images imagine import infallibility infinite Jews laſt lived Lord matter mean mind moſt muſt nature neceſſary never notion object offered once opinion particular Paul perfect perſon plain plainly pretended proof Prophets prove queſtion reaſon received relation religion ſaid ſame ſay Scripture ſecond ſee ſeems ſenſe ſet ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſince ſome ſoul Spirit ſtate ſtill ſuch Teſtament themſelves theſe things thoſe thought tion tradition true truth uſe whole worſhip
408. oldal - Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.
56. oldal - Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not ; for he will not pardon your transgressions : for my name is in him.
508. oldal - Edward the sixth, which is, and was of ancient time due to the imperial crown of this realm; that is, under God, to have the sovereignty and rule over all manner of persons born within these her realms, dominions, and countries, of what estate, either ecclesiastical or temporal, soever they be, so as no other foreign power shall or ought to have any superiority over them.
354. oldal - But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you : but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
15. oldal - THE Church hath power to decree Rites or Ceremonies, and authority in Controversies of Faith : And yet it is not lawful for the Church to ordain any thing that is contrary to God's Word written, neither may it so expound one place of Scripture, that it be repugnant to another. Wherefore, although the Church be a witness and a keeper of holy Writ, yet, as it ought not...
303. oldal - Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. And changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.
521. oldal - There is no question of an eye for an eye, or a tooth for a tooth, excepting when the unfortunate offender belongs to the nation of the almond eye.
15. oldal - Transubstantiation (or the change of the substance of Bread and Wine) in the Supper of the Lord, cannot be proved by holy Writ; but it is repugnant to the plain words of Scripture, overthroweth the nature of a Sacrament, and hath given occasion to many superstitions.