Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
$5 per day accounts adopted amended application appointing officer approved April Assistant certification Charles Chief civil service commission civil service law classified clerk commissioner compensation Competitive class day State superintendent department of public Deputy Deputy Deputy district attorney duties Edward elections $5 eligible list Elmira reformatory employed employment engineer engineer and surveyor Erie county examination exempt class Expert Frank George grade Guard Guard Guard Henry hospital inspector institutes instructor James January John Joseph July June Justice Keeper Kings county laborers less March Mary matron Medical municipal civil service names non-competitive November nurse October payrolls person physician position practicable prison promotion provisions ratings reasons receive Resolved rules salary secretary Sept September Stenographer superintendent of elections Teacher Teacher Teacher thereof Thomas tion transfer Unclassified service vacancy York county
397. oldal - ... appointment; or who is addicted to the habitual use of intoxicating beverages to excess; or who has been guilty of a crime, or of infamous or notoriously disgraceful conduct; or who has been dismissed from the public service for delinquency or misconduct; or who has intentionally made a false statement of any material fact, or practiced, or attempted to practice, any deception or fraud in his application, in his examination, or in securing his eligibility •or appointment.
443. oldal - ... commission for non-competitive examination, and if such nominee shall be certified by such commission as qualified after such non-competitive examination, he may be appointed provisionally to fill such vacancy until a selection and appointment can be made after competitive examination, but such provisional appointment shall not continue for a longer period than two months, nor shall successive temporary appointments be made to the same position under this subdivision.
574. oldal - ... thereof, be liable to be punished by a fine of not less than one hundred dollars nor more than three thousand dollars, or to be imprisoned not less than ten days nor more than two years, or to both said fine and said imprisonment in the discretion of the court. The phrase
572. oldal - ... representations concerning the same, or concerning the person examined; or who shall wilfully or corruptly furnish to any person any special or secret information, for the purpose of either improving or injuring the prospects or chances of any person so examined, registered...
569. oldal - ... as having been appointed or employed in pursuance of law and of the rules made in pursuance of law...
570. oldal - ... that honorably discharged soldiers and sailors from the army and navy of the United States in the late civil war, who are citizens and residents of this state, shall be entitled to preference in appointment and promotion without regard to their standing on any list from which such appointment or promotion may be made. Laws shall be made to provide for the enforcement of this section.
572. oldal - ... representations concerning the same or concerning the person examined, or who shall willfully and corruptly furnish to any person any special or secret information for the purpose of either improving or injuring the prospects or chances of any person so examined or to be examined being appointed, employed, or promoted...
572. oldal - Sixth, that no person in said service has any right to use his official authority or influence to coerce the political action of any person or body.
282. oldal - Appointment shall be made from the eligible list most nearly appropriate for the group in which the position to be filled is classified, and a new list shall be created for a stated position or group of positions only when there is no appropriate list existing from which appointment may be made.