Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
advocate answer asked Association attended Bill brought called carried cause classes close cloth Cobden committee Commons Corn course crowded dear Demy 8vo duties Edition election England English entered favour feel four friends give given Government Hall hand head held hope hour House Hume hundred Illustrations inches interest ITALY John labour Large crown 8vo Laws League leave Leicester letter Liberal Liverpool London looked Lord Lord John Russell matter measure meeting mind morning motion mounted never night object once Parliament party passed points political Post present principles proved question received Reform representative result Richard Cobden says schools seemed shillings side Sir Joshua speech stand Stephenson Street Sunday thousand took town trade views vols vote Walmsley
9. oldal - THE EPOCHS OF PAINTING. A Biographical and Critical Essay on Painting and Painters of all Times and many Places. With numerous Illustrations. Demy 8vo, cloth, ^i.
4. oldal - TO THE RESIGNATION OF THE GLADSTONE MINISTRY. A Cheap Edition, carefully revised, and carried up to March, 1874.
1. oldal - The Life and Times of Prince Charles Stuart, Count of Albany, commonly called the Young Pretender. From the State Papers and other Sources. New and Cheaper Edition, with a Portrait, crown 8vo, cloth extra, 7s.
22. oldal - ANALYSIS OF ORNAMENT: THE CHARACTERISTICS OF STYLES. An Introduction to the Study of the History of Ornamental Art. With many Illustrations. Sixth Edition.
11. oldal - Large crown 8vo, as. 6d. MANUAL OF DESIGN, compiled from the Writings and Addresses of RICHARD REDGRAVE, RA By GILBERT R. REDGRAVE. With Woodcuts. Large crown 8vo, 25. 6d. PERSIAN ART. By MAJOR R. MURDOCK SMITH, RE Second Edition, with additional Illustrations.
6. oldal - POLLEN (JH)— ANCIENT AND MODERN FURNITURE AND WOODWORK IN THE SOUTH KENSINGTON MUSEUM. With an Introduction, and Illustrated with numerous Coloured Photograph-s and Woodcuts. Royal Svo, half-morocco, £i is.