Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts Angels Apostle Beast Behold believe Blessed Blood Body brethren bring called cause CHAP Children Christians Church commanded dead Death Deut Earth evil Exod Face faith fame Father fear Fire Flesh follow Fruit Gentiles Gift give given glory Gospel Grace Hand hast hath Head heard Heart Heaven holy honour hope House Israel Jesus Christ Jews judge Judgment keep King Kingdom Knowledge known Light live Lord Lord Jesus Mind Ministers Mouth Name offered Peace perfect Persons Phil Place Power preached Promise Prophets Prov Psal received Repentance rich Righteousness Salvation saved Scriptures Servants Sins speak Spirit suffer thee ther things thou true Truth unto Voice walk wife World written
656. oldal - One man esteemeth one day above another; another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. He that regardeth the day regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it.
709. oldal - For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
1028. oldal - And I will kill her children with death ; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts : and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
990. oldal - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
908. oldal - Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight : but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
620. oldal - For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
641. oldal - And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
604. oldal - As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.