Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts againſt alſo Angels Apoſtle Beaſt becauſe Behold believe Blood Body brethren bring called cauſe Children Church commanded dead Death Deut Earth evil Exod faith Father fear felves fhall Fire firſt Fleſh follow Gentiles Gift give given glory Goſpel Grace Hand hath Head heard Heart Heaven himſelf holy honour hope Houſe Jeſus Chriſt Jews judge Judgment keep King knowledge known Light live Lord Lord Jeſus Mind Mouth muſt Name offered Peace Pfal Phil Place Power preached Promiſe Prophets Prov received rich Righteouſneſs ſaid ſame ſay ſee ſelf ſhall ſhould ſome ſpeak Spirit ſuch thall thee Thef ther theſe things thoſe thou true Truth unto uſe Voice walk wife World written
656. oldal - One man esteemeth one day above another; another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. He that regardeth the day regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it.
709. oldal - For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
1028. oldal - And I will kill her children with death ; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts : and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
990. oldal - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
908. oldal - Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight : but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
620. oldal - For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
641. oldal - And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
604. oldal - As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.