Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Three Sermons Preached Before the Judges at the Assizes Held in ... Surrey ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
acts answer appear behold believe Bishop blood body brethren brought called cause charge chief Christian church Claudius Lysias clay coming commanded concerning course Daniel death divine doctrine duty earth enemies England enter established eternity evil expression faith Father fear give given glorious glory govern hand hath head hear heart heaven High holy human increase individual infidelity interpretation iron Jesus Christ Judge judgment justice King kingdom land language lived Lord mean ment ministers natural never object Paul peace perfect Persians preach preacher present priest prophecy prophets reason receive reign religion righteousness Roman rulers saints saith the Lord Scripture Sermons sins society speak spirit spoken stand strength thee things Thou throne tion true truth unto wait warning whole wisdom witness
58. oldal - Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
59. oldal - And Jesus said unto them. Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
54. oldal - Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.
62. oldal - Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord: even he shall build the temple of the Lord ; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
55. oldal - And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron : forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise. And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters...
74. oldal - Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts : for the Coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
64. oldal - Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
14. oldal - Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery. But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
20. oldal - But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God, which is by faith of Jesus Christ, unto all, and upon all them that believe. For there is no difference; for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God...