Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
History of the Great Reformation of the Sixteenth Century in ..., 2. kötet
J. H. (Jean Henri) Merle D'Aubigné
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2012
adversaries Aleander answer Antichrist appear Archbishop arrived assembly attacked Augustine Bale bishop Bishop of Constance bull Bullinger canon Carlstadt cause Chancellor Charles Christendom Christian Church condemned confessor Council courage curate death defend desire Diet discourse dispute divine doctor doctrine Duke George Einsidlen Elector Elector of Saxony Emperor Empire enemies Erasmus evil faith Father favour fear Frederic friends Germany give Glaris God's Gospel hand heart heretic Holy Scriptures Ibid Imperial Ingolstadt Jesus Christ John Huss king learned Leipsic letter Lord Lucerne Luther Melancthon Miltitz monk Myconius never Nuncio Oswald Oswald Myconius Pallavicini Papacy Papal Pontiff Pope Pope's preacher preaching priests princes quam Reformer replied retract Roman Rome Romish Saxony says Seckend soul Spalatin spirit Swiss Switzerland thee things thou thought tion truth Ulric Wildhaus Wittem Wittemberg word Worms writings wrote xvii young Zurich Zwingle Zwingle's
194. oldal - He hath filled the hungry with good things ; and the rich He hath sent empty away.
194. oldal - For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.
240. oldal - For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.
239. oldal - But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
304. oldal - Come unto me all ye who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
201. oldal - Christ said : The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; but ye shall not be so (Luke xxii.
95. oldal - As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
212. oldal - Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.