Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Paraphrase on the Gospel of St. Matthew (Classic Reprint)
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
againſt alſo becauſe behold Bleſſed Capernaum Caſe caſt cauſe Chriſt Chriſtian Deſign deſire deſtroy Devil Diſ diſci Diſciples Diſeaſe Dočtrine Earth evil Faith falſe faſt Father firſt fore Gentiles Glory Goodneſs Goſpel greateſt Happineſs hath healed heard heaven himſelf houſe Inſtruction jeruſalem Jeſus anſwered Jeſus ſaid Jewiſh Jews john the Baptiſt juſt King kingdom laſt leſs Lord loſe Maſter Meſſiah Miracles moſt multitude muſt neceſſary neſs obſerve occaſion paſs perſecuted Perſons Phariſees pleaſed preach preſent preſerve Prophets Puniſhment raiſed reaſon Repentance Reward Righteouſneſs riſe ſaid unto ſaith unto ſake ſame ſat ſave ſaw ſay ſea ſecret ſee ſeem ſeen ſelf ſelves ſend ſent ſervant ſerve ſet ſeveral ſhe ſhew ſhould ſick ſincere ſome ſon ſpake ſpeak ſtand ſuch ſuffer ſure ſus thee themſelves ther theſe things thoſe Thou ſhalt true Religion underſtand uſe whoſe whoſoever ſhall wiſe World worſhip ye ſhall
120. oldal - And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell : for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.
310. oldal - Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
382. oldal - And go quickly, and tell His disciples that He is risen from the dead ; and, behold, He goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see Him: lo, I have told you.
68. oldal - Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit ; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
120. oldal - Woe unto thee, Chorazin ! woe unto thee, Bethsaida ! for if the mighty works which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.
300. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because ye build the tombs of the prophets and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, and say, 'If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
371. oldal - And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand ; and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, king of the Jews ! And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.
381. oldal - And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow: And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.