Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affirm angels answer assurance beautiful become believe benevolence bible called character Christ church coming consequence contrary dark death devil divine doctrine earth effect endless equally eternal everlasting evil existence fact faith father final follows future give glory God's gospel grace ground hand happiness hath heart heaven hell hence hope human infinite Jehovah Jesus John kind kingdom latter light look Lord mankind means mind misery moral murder nature never object opponent pass passage Paul persons pray present promises prove punishment question reader reason reference regard religion represent respect result salvation saved saviour scriptures sense sinners sins soul spirit suffering suppose surely tell thee things thou tion true truth universalist universe unto whole wicked
57. oldal - But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment than for you. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.
131. oldal - Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure : for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall : for so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ...
172. oldal - He answered and said unto them, 'Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
185. oldal - I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.
137. oldal - He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and -the isles shall wait for his law.
177. oldal - See ye not all these things? Verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another that shall not be thrown down.
183. oldal - And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here! 2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
168. oldal - Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed? Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.