Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
20 PSALM angels appear attend Behold blessings blood breath bring cheerful Christ church command COMMON METRE darkness dead death deep divine dreadful dust dwell earth eternal ev'ry eyes face faith fear feet flesh foes give glorious glory gospel guard hand hast hath head hear heart heav'n heav'nly hell hills holy honours hope hour Israel Judge judgment justice keep King known land light lips live LONG METRE Lord morning nature never night pain PAUSE peace poor pow'r praise promise race rage raise reigns rejoice rest righteousness rise round saints salvation SECOND shine sing sinners Sion skies song sons soul sound spirit spread stand Stanza strength thee thine thou thoughts thro throne thy grace thy name thy word tongue trust truth vain verses voice wait wonders
50. oldal - SWEET is the work, my God, my King, To praise thy name, give thanks and sing ; To show thy love by morning light, And talk of all thy truth at night.
118. oldal - From all that dwell below the skies, Let the Creator's praise arise ; Let the Redeemer's name be sung, Through every land, by every tongue. 2. Eternal are thy mercies, Lord ; Eternal truth attends thy word : Thy praise shall sound from shore to shore, Till suns shall rise and set no more.
58. oldal - King. 2 He formed the deeps unknown; He gave the seas their bound; The watery worlds are all his own, And all the solid ground. 3 Come, worship at his throne, Come, bow before the Lord; We are his works, and not our own; He formed us by his word.
138. oldal - A broken heart, my God, my King, Is all the sacrifice I bring ; The God of grace will ne'er despise A broken heart for sacrifice. 6 My soul lies humbled in the dust, And owns thy dreadful sentence just ; Look down, O Lord, with pitying eye, And save the soul condemn'd to die.
70. oldal - We'll crowd thy gates with thankful songs, High as the heavens our voices raise; And earth, with her ten thousand tongues, Shall fill thy courts with sounding praise. 5 Wide as the world is thy command; Vast as eternity thy love; Firm as a rock thy truth shall stand, When rolling years shall cease to move.
200. oldal - LL praise my Maker with my breath ; And, when my voice is lost in death, Praise shall employ my nobler powers : My days of praise shall ne'er be past, While life, and thought, and being last, Or immortality endures.
151. oldal - EARLY, my God, without delay, I haste to seek thy face, My thirsty spirit faints away, Without thy cheering grace. 2 So pilgrims, on the scorching sand, Beneath a burning sky, Long for a cooling stream at hand, And they must drink or die.
80. oldal - Tis he relieves thy pain. Tis he that heals thy sicknesses, And makes thee young again. 4 He crowns thy life with love, When ransom'd from the grave ; He that redeem'd my soul from hell, Hath sovereign power to save.