Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections afflicted Apostle appear awful become believe blessed body brethren cause character Christ Christian Church comfort consider continually darkness dead death disciples divine doctrine duty earth enter eternal evidence evil exercise eyes faith Father feel follow friends give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven heavenly Holy Spirit hope human important impression influence interest Jesus judge judgment kind King knowledge lead light live look Lord means mind misery nature never object offer ourselves passed Paul peace perhaps persons pleasure possess pray prayer present principle promised Prophet prove reason received religion require respect rest righteousness salvation Saviour Scriptures seek sense sinner sins sorrow soul sufferings surely things thou thought tion true truth turn unto wisdom
103. oldal - O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.
127. oldal - Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean ; from all your filthiness, and from all your idols will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you ; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments and do them.
75. oldal - He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses : of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the Blood of the Covenant, wherewith He was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace ? For we know Him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto Me, I will recompense, saith the Lord.
249. oldal - I therefore so run, not as uncertainly ; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air : but I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection : lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
161. oldal - For as many as are of the works of the law, are under the curse : for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
255. oldal - Jerusalem ; whom they slew and hanged on a tree : him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly ; not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead.
37. oldal - When he giveth quietness, who then can make trouble? and when he hideth his face, who then can behold him ? whether it be done against a nation, or against a man only: 30 That the hypocrite reign not, lest the people be ensnared.
68. oldal - Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you ? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy ; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
259. oldal - In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.