Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Africa American asked attended believe Bible Bishop blessed Board boys building called cents charge China Chinese Christ Christian Church Conference district English Episcopal faith father field five foreign four friends girls give given Gospel hand head heart heathen hope hundred India interest islands Italy Japan Jesus King labor land light live look Lord March means meeting Methodist Mexico miles Miss mission Missionary Society month native nearly never North passed persons population pray preach preachers present Protestant received religion returned river sent side soon South spirit square stations teachers tell things tion town United village whole wife women worship writes young
529. oldal - And every Indian born within the territorial limits of the United States to whom allotments shall have been made under the provisions of this act, or under any law or treaty, and every Indian born within the territorial limits of the United States...
29. oldal - Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
226. oldal - Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort ; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
451. oldal - He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat; He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment seat : Oh ! be swift, my soul, to answer Him ! be jubilant, my feet ! Our God is marching on. In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea, With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me : As He died to make men holy, let us die to make men free, While God is marching on.
451. oldal - Our little systems have their day; They have their day and cease to be; They are but broken lights of thee, And thou, O Lord, art more than they.
233. oldal - And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house ; and received all that came in unto him, preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.
529. oldal - And if any religious society or other organization is now occupying any of the public lands to which this act is applicable, for religious or educational work among the Indians, the Secretary of the Interior is hereby authorized to confirm such occupation to such society or organization, in quantity not exceeding one hundred and sixty acres in any one tract, so long as the same shall be so occupied, on such terms as he shall deem just ; but nothing herein contained shall change or alter any claim...
226. oldal - Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.
529. oldal - That upon the completion of said allotments, and the patenting of the lands to said allottees, each and every member of the respective bands or tribes of Indians to whom allotments have been made shall have the benefit of and be subject to the laws; both civil and criminal, of the State or Territory in which they may reside...