A Collection of the Works of that Antient, Faithful Servant of Jesus Christ, Thomas Chalkley, ...
Luke Hinde, 1751 - 264 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Collection of the Works of That Antient, Faithful Servant of Jesus Christ ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
according alfo Almighty Barbadoes believe bleffed called Children Chrift Chriftian Church comfortable Commandments Concern dear Death defired divers divine Doctrine Earth eternal Evil faid Faith fame Family Father Fear feveral fhall fhould follow fome Friends fuch give Glory Grace Hand hath Heart Heaven Help holy Holy Scriptures Home hope Houfe Ifland Jefus John Judge keep Kingdom Land Light live Lord Love Mafter Meeting Miles Mind Minifters Month Name Nature needs never Night Parents Peace Perfecution Perfons Philadelphia Place poor Power pray preach Quakers received River Servants Service Ship Soul Spirit tender thee thefe thence therein Things thofe thoſe thou thought told took travelled true truly Truth unto Veffel vifit Water Week Wife Wind World young Youth
209. oldal - At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; if that nation against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
54. oldal - For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
198. oldal - Him that overcometh, will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out : and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God : and I will write upon him my new name.
50. oldal - And when I was present with you, and wanted, I was chargeable to no man : for that which was lacking to me the brethren which came from Macedonia supplied : and in all things I have kept myself from being burdensome unto you, and so will I keep myself.
178. oldal - Rejoice, O young man in thy youth ; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes ; but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.
197. oldal - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
197. oldal - And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
107. oldal - And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil : For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
83. oldal - AND after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: for true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
243. oldal - Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another : And the Lord hearkened, and heard it, And a book of remembrance was written before him For them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.