Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able addressed appear appointed Association attendance authority believe Bible blessed called cause character Christ Christian Collection Committee congregation course Court desire Divine duty earth effect England English established faith Father feel Free Church friends Fund give given Gospel grace hand heart heaven held holy hope Independent interest James Jesus John labours land letter live London look Lord matter means meeting ment mind ministers Mission missionary nature never object persons prayer preach Presbyterian Church present Psalm reason received regard religion Report respect Sabbath Scotland Scripture Society soul spirit stand Synod teachers things thought tion true truth unto whole worship young
33. oldal - For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world ; looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ ; who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
546. oldal - To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
264. oldal - In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men, Fear came upon me, and trembling, which made all my bones to shake. Then a spirit passed before my face ; the hair of my flesh stood up...
108. oldal - Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne...
108. oldal - Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope : Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
266. oldal - And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
370. oldal - And I said, This is my infirmity : but I will remember the years of the right hand of the Most High. I will remember the works of the LORD : surely I will remember thy wonders of old.
136. oldal - Tis now become a history little known, That once we called the pastoral house our own. Short-lived possession! but the record fair That memory keeps of all thy kindness there, Still outlives many a storm that has effaced A thousand other themes less deeply traced.
249. oldal - Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection; on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ and shall reign with him a thousand years.