Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Doctrine of Justification by Faith, as Held by the Romish and Protestant ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
according Acts Apostle appear authority bear become believe Bible Bishop blessed blood body brethren bring called cause character charge charity Christ Christian Church consider continually corrupt darkness death desire Divine doctrine duty earth effect enemy Epistles error established evil faith Father fear feel friends give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven holy hope human influence Jesus Jesus Christ justification kingdom knowledge land learned liberty light lives look Lord matter means mind minister ministry moral nature never observe ourselves Paul peace persons practice preach present principles promise Protestant reason received religion respect righteousness salvation Saviour Scriptures sense SERMON sins soul speak Spirit surely teach things tion true truth unto whole witnesses written
14. oldal - For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world ; looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ ; who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
43. oldal - How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? and how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
6. oldal - They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free ? 34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
10. oldal - For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
31. oldal - But now, being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
9. oldal - Wash you, make you clean: put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
13. oldal - For ask now of the days that are past, which were before thee, since the day that God created man upon the earth, and ask from the one side of heaven unto the other, whether there hath been any such thing as this great thing is, or hath been heard like it?
1. oldal - And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name ; and we forbade him, because he followeth not with us. 50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.
39. oldal - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their conscience seared with a hot iron, forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
2. oldal - HOLY Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of the Faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.