Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
actually admit angels Apostle appears applied atonement authority become believe blood body called character Christ Christian church clearly consequence consider creatures cross death denied died Divinity doctrine doubt effect evil existence expression fact fall fallen fallen and sinful Father fear feel flesh flesh of Christ give given glory Gnostics Gospel grace ground guilt heart heresy Holy hope human Incarnation Jesus King language less Lord Lord's maintain manifested matter means merely moral nature necessary necessity never obedience object offered offices perfect perfectly person possess possible present Priest principle produce proof Prophet prove question reality reason received refer regard remark render Scripture seen shew sinful sinful flesh sinner soul Spirit sufferings sufficient suppose taught teaches tenet thing took true truly truth unto whole writers
200. oldal - Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, With thy glory and thy majesty. And in thy majesty ride prosperously Because of truth and meekness and righteousness ; And thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things. Thine arrows are sharp In the heart of the king's enemies; Whereby the people fall under thee.
481. oldal - And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots : " And the Spirit of the Lord s'hall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge, and of the fear of the Lord...
297. oldal - This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood; and it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
204. oldal - And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen; Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord : peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.
535. oldal - But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin ; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
67. oldal - In this was manifested the love of GOD towards us, because that GOD sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved GOD, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
191. oldal - ... (far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named not only in this world, but also in that which is to come,) and hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
191. oldal - He raised Him from the dead, and set Him at His own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come...
66. oldal - And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing,...