Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action Admiral againſt alſo appears appointed arms army arrived attack attended authority body Britiſh called Captain carried cauſe charge citizens command Committee communication conduct conſtitution continued Convention Correſponding Court decree defence directed effect enemy Engliſh Eſq execution fail fire firſt fleet force four France French give given guns head High himſelf honour hope Houſe immediately John July June killed King land laſt late letter liberty London Lord Majeſty Majeſty's means meaſures meeting ment moſt muſt nature object officers Paris Parliament perſons port preſent Prince principles priſoners proceedings purpoſe received Report Repreſentatives Republic reſpecting Robeſpierre ſaid ſame ſent ſeveral ſhall ſhips ſhould Society ſome ſtate ſubject ſuch taken themſelves theſe thoſe tion took town troops United whole wounded
501. oldal - July, 1819; and on divers other days and times, as well before as after, with force and arms, at...
69. oldal - But, as peace ought to be pursued with unremitted zeal, before the last resource, which has so often been the scourge of nations, and cannot fail to check the advanced prosperity of the United States, is contemplated ; I have thought proper to nominate, and do hereby nominate, John Jay, as envoy extraordinary of the United States to his Britannic Majesty.
499. oldal - November, in the fiftyseventh year of the reign aforesaid, and on divers other days and times, as well before as after, with force and arms, at the said parish of St.
142. oldal - Then the lord chancellor, by his majefty's command, faid : My lords, and gentlemen, It is his majefty's royal will and pleafure, that this parliament be prorogued to Tuefday, the fifth day of September next, to be then here holden ; and this parliament is accordingly prorogued to the fifth day of September next.
86. oldal - Yefterday the enemy made another attempt upon Oudenarde, which they cannonaded the whole day, and even carried in the afternoon the fauxbourg ; but were driven out again in the night, and have now retreated to a fmall diftance. Yefterday evening I received the difagreeable intelligence of the...
499. oldal - King within this kingdom, and to subvert and alter the .legislature, rule, and government now duly and happily established in this kingdom, and to depose our said Lord the King from the royal state, title, power, and government of this kingdom, and to bring and put our said Lord the King to death...
43. oldal - Baftia previous to thofe of the viftory obtained by the fleet under the command of earl Howe, no intention was announced of moving a vote of thanks to lord Hood, till this Houfe had paid the juft tribute of gratitude and honour for that moft important and fplendid victory. BEDFORD, DERBY, ALBEMAKLE, THANET.
92. oldal - Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the people of this kingdom of England, and the dominions thereto belonging, according to the statutes in parliament agreed on, and the laws and customs of the same? — The king or queen shall say, I solemnly promise so to do.