Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able Acts answer appear attention Baptist Behold believe blessed Lord blessed Saviour called character circumstances comfort coming command conduct consider dead death devil direct disciples discourse divine duty effect endeavour enemies enter evidence expression faith Father feelings followers friends gave give given glory Gospel hand hath hear heard heart heaven holy hope immediate important Jesus Christ Jews John king kingdom knew known less living look Lord Lord's Luke manner Mark Matt means Messiah mind miracles nature observe obtain occasion once opened ourselves parable person Peter Pharisees pleased preached prepare present promise proof prophecy prophet raised receive respect sake Scriptures sent SERMON shew sins speak Spirit spoken sufferings surely tell thee things thou thought tion told true truth turn understand unto witnesses
227. oldal - Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
95. oldal - Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock ; and the rain descended, and the floods carne, and the winds blew and beat opon that house ; and it fell not : for it was founded upon a rock.
vii. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see : the blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
190. oldal - And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace ! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
191. oldal - Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in Heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of Heaven with power and great glory.
52. oldal - And Jesus answered and said unto them, "Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. But I say unto you, that Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them." Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.
338. oldal - And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire ; and it sat upon each of them, and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost ; and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
245. oldal - Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us ? see thou to that. And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.
342. oldal - Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
150. oldal - For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.