Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able according Acts answer antichrist apostles authority baptism baptized believers body born bring brought called carnal cause Christ christians comes crucified dead death destroy devil difference divine doctrine doth dwells earth error evil faith false Father flesh gifts give given glory God's godly gospel grace hands hath head hear hearts heaven Holy Spirit hope human learning Jesus Christ John judge judgment kingdom knowledge learning letter light live Lord manifest matter means mind ministers ministry nature never offended outward Paul peace preach present prevail prophets receive reformation religion righteousness saints saith scriptures sense soul speak Spirit stand strength suffer taught teach teachers Testament thee things thou touching true church truly truth understand unity universities unto Wherefore whole wisdom word worldly
101. oldal - Spirit is given to every man to profit withal ; for to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom, to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit ; to another faith by the same Spirit, to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit, to 'another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another divers kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But all these worketh that one and the self-same Spirit, dividing to every man severally...
345. oldal - As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord ; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.
323. oldal - In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
408. oldal - Jesus stood and cried, saying ; If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive ; for the Holy Ghost was not yet given ; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.
429. oldal - If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or -in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation, and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb.
419. oldal - For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
122. oldal - Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out : and I will write upon him the name of my God...
468. oldal - I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair : I hid not my face from shame and spitting.
554. oldal - For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh : — (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;) — Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ...