Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer apostles appears argument attended authority baptism become believe Bishop body called cause character charge Christ Christian church common conduct congregation considered continued Correspondent death desire Dissenters divine doctrine doubt established evidence express fact faith Father feel friends give given gospel hand heart Holy hope human important interest Jesus Jews John known late learned letter liberty live Lord manner means meeting ment mind minister nature never object observed occasion opinion original passage persons practice preached present principles published question readers reason received reference regard religion religious remarks respect Scripture seems society speak spirit thing thought tion true truth Unitarian universal whole wish worship writings
107. oldal - For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
243. oldal - Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him. But whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
244. oldal - Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord ? behold the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.
238. oldal - For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. 29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.
29. oldal - If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
271. oldal - Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: and every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God : and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come ; and even now already is it in the world.
513. oldal - His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.
37. oldal - And behold, it shall come to pass that my servants shall be sent forth to the east and to the west, to the north and to the south; 64.
261. oldal - Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead. 2 for thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.