Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able according Affections againſt Amen beſeech thee bleſs Body bring Chriſtian Comfort Condition conſider continue Creature dear Death deliver deſire Divine Duty enable endeavour eternal Evil Eyes Faith Father Fear follow forgive give given Glory Goodneſs Grace gracious grant Hand Happineſs Health hear Heart Heaven Help Holy Spirit Honour Hope humble infinite Jeſus Chriſt keep kind Laws live look Lord Love Means Merits Mind moſt muſt myſelf Name Nature neſs never Obedience Pains pardon Peace Pity Place pleaſed Pleaſure Power praiſe pray Prayer preſent preſerve Promiſes Providence receive Redeemer Religion Repentance Sake Salvation Saviour Senſe Servant ſerve Service ſhall ſhould Sinners Sins Sorrow Soul Strength ſuch ſuffer Temptations Thanks theſe thine Things thoſe thou art thou haſt Thoughts thy bleſſed thy Grace thy holy thy Mercy tion Troubles true Truſt turn unto thee uſed Wants whole whoſe Wiſdom World
137. oldal - Grant that all carnal affections may die in him, and that all things belonging to the Spirit may live and grow in him. Amen. Grant that he may have power and strength to have victory, and to triumph, against the devil, the world, and the flesh.
13. oldal - Almighty God, Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Maker of all things, Judge of all men ; we acknowledge and bewail our manifold sins and wickedness, which we from time to time most grievously have committed, by thought, word, and deed, against thy Divine majesty, provoking most justly thy wrath and indignation against us.
262. oldal - O FATHER of mercies, and GOD of all comfort, our only help in time of need ; We fly unto Thee for succour in behalf of this Thy servant, here lying under Thy hand in great weakness of body. Look graciously upon him...
304. oldal - But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
14. oldal - LORD, we beseech thee, grant thy people grace to withstand the temptations of the world, the flesh, and the devil ; and with pure hearts and minds to follow thee, the only God ; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
140. oldal - I may root out all wicked doers from the city of the Lord* The twentieth Day. MORNING PRAYER. Psalm cii. Domine, exaudi. HEAR my prayer, O Lord, and let my crying come unto thee. 2 Hide not thy face from me in the time of my trouble...
303. oldal - But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil : which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
xxi. oldal - And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God, and fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks : and he was a Samaritan. And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine? There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.
14. oldal - GRANT to us, Lord, we beseech thee, the spirit to think and do always such things as be rightful; that we, who cannot do any thing that is good without thee, may by thee be enabled to live according to thy will; through Jesus Christ our Lord.