Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Practical Works of Richard Baxter: With a Life of the Author and a ...
William Orme,Richard Baxter
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
Acts baptism believe better blessed body called cause Christ Christians church command common consent conversion covenant death desire devil doth doubt duty earth faith false Father fear flesh give given glory God's godly gospel grace hath hear heart heaven hell Holy Ghost hope John judge keep king kingdom labour light live Lord Lord's Luke man's Matt matter means mind nature necessary never obey pardon parents perfect persons pleasure pray prayer profess promise Psalm punishment reason receive religion repentance rest rule salvation sanctified saved Scripture sense sinners sins soul speak Spirit sure teach tell things thou thoughts true trust truth turn understand viii wicked witness worship xxviii
333. oldal - And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life ; and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son, hath life ; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
329. oldal - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
330. oldal - For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
546. oldal - For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of GOD, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven : if so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
567. oldal - And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia ; for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
330. oldal - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God ? Be not deceived : neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
547. oldal - Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh...
112. oldal - Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the LORD : (for we walk by faith, not by sight :) we are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the LORD.