Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affection affliction apostle appear assurance become believe better blessed body brethren brought called cause character Christ Christian church circumstances comfort committed conduct consider conversation cross death desire disciples divine duty earth eternal evil exercise expressed eyes faith fall Father fear feel felt former friends give given glory gospel grace hand hath heart heaven holy honour hope influence Jesus judge judgment keep kind king knowledge light live look Lord manner Master means mind nature never object Paul person Peter pray prayer present produced promise proof Providence ready reason received respect rest righteous saints salvation Saviour Scripture seen sinners sins soul speak Spirit suffer thee things thou thought tion true truth unto whole wisdom yourselves
207. oldal - Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others ; but let us watch and be sober.
200. oldal - He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses : of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the Blood of the Covenant, wherewith He was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace ? For we know Him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto Me, I will recompense, saith the Lord.
150. oldal - The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, Before his works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, Or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth ; When there were no fountains abounding with water.
17. oldal - And Paul said; I would to God, that not only thou, but also all that hear me this day, were both almost, and altogether such as I am, except these bonds.
284. oldal - Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works ; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
288. oldal - The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan ; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee : is not this a brand plucked out of the fire 1 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.
199. oldal - Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.
333. oldal - I am God, and there is none else ; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, " My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure...
8. oldal - Are they Hebrews ? so am I. Are they Israelites ? so am I. Are they the seed of Abraham ? so am I. Are they ministers of Christ ? (I speak as a fool) I am more ; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.