Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affections Apostle assurance become believe blood body bring cause certainly Christ Christian clear comfort commands concerning conscience consider consideration continue corruption death Devil divine doth duty earth endeavours eternal eyes faith fall Father fear fire give glorify glorious glory God's grace hands happiness hast hath heart heaven heavenly hell holy honour hope infinite Intercession Jesus justice keep labour light live look Lord lust means mercy mortification nature never obedience object once ourselves particular perfect perform person possibly precious present promise reason receive requires rest rich salvation Saviour shew short sinners sins soul speak Spirit stand strength suffer tells temptation thee things thou thou art thoughts thyself torments treasure trouble true truly truth unto weak whole wicked wrath
55. oldal - He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses : of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the Blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite to the Spirit of grace ? For we know Him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto Me, I will recompense, saith the Lord.
437. oldal - For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good Word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
433. oldal - O FOOLISH Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
434. oldal - Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it, begin to mock him, saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
131. oldal - Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.
366. oldal - And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil...
518. oldal - Hast thou not known ? hast thou not heard, that the Everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary ? there is no searching of His understanding.
36. oldal - And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart.
199. oldal - Wherewith shall I come before the Lord, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before Him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old? Will the Lord be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?