Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear Archdeacon argument attention B. A. St B. A. Trinity BACHELORS OF ARTS Bible Bishop Bishop Porteus blessed Brasennose Coll Camb Cambridge Catharine Hall character Charles Chester Christ Church Christian Church Missionary Society Church of England Clare Hall Clergy College Committee congregation Crito Diocese divine doctrine duty ecclesiastical Edward established faith favour feel George Gospel Hall heart heaven Henry holy instruction interest Jesus Coll John John's Coll King knowledge labours learned Lincoln Llandaff London Lord Lord Chancellor Magdalen Hall means ment mind minister moral nature Norwich object observed opinion Oriel Oriel College Oxford parish passage persons prayer preached present principles Queen's Coll readers Rector religion religious respect Roman Salisbury schools Scripture Sermon shew slaves Society spirit things Thomas tion tithes Trin Trinity Coll truth University unto William Winchester Worcester words worship
443. oldal - And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof.
291. oldal - Who is gone into Heaven, and is on the Right Hand of God ; Angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto Him.
748. oldal - O Almighty God, who hast knit together thine elect in one communion and fellowship, in the mystical body of thy Son Christ our Lord; Grant us grace so to follow thy blessed Saints in all virtuous and godly living, that we may come to those unspeakable joys, which thou hast prepared for them that unfeignedly love thee; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
633. oldal - O come, let us worship, and fall down : and kneel before the Lord our Maker. For he is the Lord our God : and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand.
358. oldal - The reverend champion stood. At his control Despair and anguish fled the struggling soul; Comfort came down the trembling wretch to raise, And his last faltering accents whispered praise.
710. oldal - AND the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day ; and he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him...
290. oldal - ... It is not lawful for any man to take upon him the office of public preaching, or ministering the Sacraments in the Congregation, before he be lawfully called, and sent to execute the same. And those we ought to judge lawfully called and sent, which be chosen and called to this work by men who have public authority given unto them in the Congregation, to call and send Ministers into the Lord's vineyard.
288. oldal - And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts, came to Ephesus. And finding certain disciples, he said unto them ; Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed ? And they said unto him; We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.