Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts answered appear asked believe blessed body called cast Christ Christians coming command dead death denote desire disciples doctrine enter evidence evil expected expression faith Father favour fear feel follow friends give given gospel hand hath hear heart heaven holy honour Jerusalem Jesus Jews John kind king kingdom known light live Lord Luke manner Mark Master Matt means Messiah miracle multitude nature Note parable pass person Peter Pharisees poor preaching priests probably proper prophets reason receive refers regard religion Saviour seek sent sinners sins soul speak spirit suffer supposed taken teach temple thee things thou took true truth unto viii whole wicked xvii xxii
498. oldal - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Notwithstanding, in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.
484. oldal - And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
162. oldal - When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart.
413. oldal - We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.
665. oldal - Jesus saith unto him, Go thy way ; thy son liveth. And the man believed the word that Jesus had spoken unto him, and he went his way. 51 And as he was now going down, his servants met him, and told him, saying, Thy son liveth. 52 Then inquired he of them the hour when he began to amend. And they said unto him, Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him.
374. oldal - And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
571. oldal - And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the Mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen ; 38. Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord : Peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.
516. oldal - And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through. 40 Be ye therefore ready also : for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.