Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according acknowledge alms blessed body bread bring brother cast cause church commandments commit consideration corrupt danger deliver desire Devil direct disciples doeth earth earthly endeavour enter eternal evil faith false Father follow forgive fruit gate give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hate hath heart heavenly Holy hypocrites intention Jesus Christ Jews judge judgment keep kingdom of heaven knowledge lead light Lord Lord's manner mean mind nature object persecution persons petition portion pray prayer promise prophets pure Question religion respect reward righteousness salt salvation say unto Scribes and Pharisees Scripture seek sense Sermon serve sincere sins soul speak spirit suffer sufficient teach tells thee thine things Thou shalt thought treasures tree trespasses true understand Wherefore whole whosoever
16. oldal - Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment. But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause, shall be in danger of the judgment...
21. oldal - Behold the fowls of the air; for they sow not, neither do they reap nor gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
15. oldal - Ye are the salt of the earth : but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted ? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
21. oldal - The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness?
24. oldal - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils ? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you : depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
22. oldal - And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye ? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye ; and behold, a beam is in thine own eye ? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye ; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
19. oldal - But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
16. oldal - For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the Scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.