A dissertation on the prophecies, that have been fulfilled, are now fulfilling, or will hereafter be fulfilled, 1. kötet
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
according already ancient angel Apocalypse apostle appears argument authority bishop body Christ Christian Church coming commenced consequence continue course Daniel dead death described destruction divine doctrine earth eighth Emperor Emperorship event existence expression fact faith father follow future Gentiles give heaven Hence holy horn immediately interpretation Italy Jews John judgment king kingdom language less literal little horn Lord manner Mark matter means mortals Mysteries nature never occur once pagan Papacy particular pass passage Paul period person plainly political predicted present principle prophecy prophetic protestant question reason received remark represented respecting revived rise Roman Empire Rome Romish Rutter Scripture sense seven seventh head short signs sixth speaks successive suppose sword term things tion tribulation unto vial viewed Walmesley whole wild beast witnesses wound
435. oldal - But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so. your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
404. oldal - Gentiles, if ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward : how that by revelation He made known unto me the mystery (as I wrote afore in few words, whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ...
141. oldal - And after three days and a half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
397. oldal - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
404. oldal - Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church ; whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God, even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints ; to whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory...
151. oldal - And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
153. oldal - And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations : and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
480. oldal - Let no man deceive you by any means : for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition : who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped : so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
152. oldal - But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up. take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.
480. oldal - For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming...