Discourses on the Divine Unity: Or, A Scriptural Proof and Demonstration of the One Supreme Deity, of the God and Father of All ; and of the Subordinate Character and Inferior Nature of Our Lord Jesus Christ: with a Confutation of the Doctrine of a Co-equal and Consubstantial Trinity in Unity ; and a Full Reply to the Objections of Trinitarians
D. Eaton, 1810 - 251 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Discourses on the Divine Unity: Or, a Scriptural Proof and Demonstration of ...
William Christie, Dr
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according Acts affirmed agent angels answer Apostle appear argument authority beginning believe body called cause Christians church command considered created creation dead Deity discourse distinct divine doctrine earth equal essence eternal evident existed explained expression faith Father flesh give given glory Godhead Gods gospel Greek hand hath heaven Hebrew Holy Ghost Holy Spirit human inferior interpretation Jehovah Jews John king knowledge learned light Lord Jesus Christ mankind manner meaning mentioned nature never objections observes opinion original passage Paul perfect person possessed pray produced proof proper prophet prove raised reason received rendered revealed scripture sense sent signifies speak styled supposed Testament thee things thou thou hast tion translation Trinitarians Trinity true truth understanding Unitarian unity unto verse whole wisdom words worship writers
146. oldal - Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?" And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord.
125. oldal - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
158. oldal - He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
3. oldal - And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
16. oldal - Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours: 3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
58. oldal - If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
91. oldal - For he hath put all things under his feet! "But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him that God may be all in all.
91. oldal - Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet! The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
117. oldal - ... .which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places., (far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named not only in this world, but also in that which is to come...