Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
addressed answer appears argument attended authority believe Bishop called cause Chapel character Christ Christian Church civil common considerable considered death desire Dissenters Divine doctrine duty effect established evidence existence express fact faith Father feel friends give given gospel hand heart Holy honour hope House human important interest Jesus John King knowledge late learned less letter liberty live Lord manner means meeting ment mind minister moral nature never object observed occasion opinion passage persons preached present principles Protestant prove punishment question readers reason received regard religion religious remarks respect Scripture seems sense Sermon Society spirit suffer term thing thought tion true truth Unitarian University whole wish worship writer
475. oldal - Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear Him. For he knoweth our frame ; He remembereth that we are dust.
199. oldal - And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born. And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judea: for thus it is written by the prophet...
140. oldal - Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
478. oldal - Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest: because I said I am the Son of God?
150. oldal - Wherefore, remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, (who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands,) that at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world ; but now in Christ Jesus, ye who sometimes were far off, are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
345. oldal - They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
306. oldal - Who sees with equal eye, as God of all, A hero perish, or a sparrow fall, Atoms or systems into ruin hurl'd, And now a bubble burst, and now a world.
264. oldal - Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake : whether it be to the king, as supreme ; or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.