Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
absolve Adam Adam's affirmed Apostle argument Austin baptism Bellarmine blessed Saviour blood born bread called Capernaum carnal cause Christ's body Christian church church of England concupiscence condemnation confess contrition corpus damn damnation death desire discourse divine doctrine duty effect Encratites eternal eucharist evil explicated faith fathers fear flesh fore ginal give God's grace guilty hate hath heaven hell holy imperfect imputed infants infirmity innocent Jesus justice Justin Martyr Lord lust mankind manner mean mercy metonymically minister nature never obedience original pardon passion passover Paul peccatum Pelagians penances penitent person pray prayer pretended priest proper proposition punishment quod reason regenerate repentance righteousness Roman doctors sacrament saith Scripture sense sentence signify sinners sins sorrow soul speak Spirit suppose Tertullian thee thing thou tion tism transubstantiation true truth unto words of institution words of St
27. oldal - I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake ; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth ; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
195. oldal - Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin ? 10 Divers weights, and divers measures, both of them are alike abomination to the LORD.
456. oldal - For I have received of the Lord, that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread : and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat : this is my body, which is broken for you : this do in remembrance of me.
354. oldal - But. not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead ; much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
108. oldal - Original Sin standeth not in the following of Adam, (as the Pelagians do vainly talk;) but it is the fault and corruption of the Nature of every man, that naturally is engendered of the offspring of Adam...
455. oldal - And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat : this is my body. And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them : and they all drank of it. And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many. Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.
245. oldal - Against thee only have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight : that thou mightest be justified in thy saying, and clear when thou art judged.
455. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat ; this is my body.