Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according already ancient appears Arabs arms army Assyria authority beautiful body building called capital carried Christian church continued covered cross descendants described East Egypt enter erected extremely eyes faith father feet field four give given ground hand head Hebrew hence hill Holy Holy Land hundred inhabitants interesting Israel Italy Jerusalem Jews Jordan king known lake land length less Lord marked means mentioned Mount mountains nature observed once original Palestine passed period persons plain possession present princes prophet reader regard religion remains remarkable respect rock Roman ruins sacred says seen Sepulchre side similar soon stands stone Syria Temple thing thousand tion town traveller tribes unto usually valley village walls whole
127. oldal - Hast thou not known ? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
110. oldal - And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
85. oldal - I will add to your yoke : my father chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions.
90. oldal - HOW doth the city sit solitary, that was full of people ! How is she become as a widow ! she that was great among the nations, And princess among the provinces, how is she become tributary!
416. oldal - ... a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills ; a land of wheat, and barley, and vines, and...
125. oldal - Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain : Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters : who maketh the clouds his chariot ; who walketh upon the wings of the wind...
203. oldal - Muse, that on the secret top Of Oreb, or of Sinai, didst inspire That shepherd, who first taught the chosen seed, In the beginning how the Heavens and Earth Rose out of Chaos...
90. oldal - She weepeth sore in the night, and her tears are on her cheeks: Among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her: All her friends have dealt treacherously with her, they are become her enemies.
142. oldal - Ye shall dwell in booths seven days ; all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths: that your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt : I am the Lord your God.