Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acknowledge admit againſt alſo Apoſtles appear aſſurance attainment attended authority believe bleſſed character Children Chriſtian coming common concerns condition conduct confidence dead death deſign direct Diſciples diſtinction divine doctrine doubt duty earth effect eternal evidence evil excellence expect fact faith favour fear firſt folly formed future give glory God's Goſpel grace guilt hand happineſs heart himſelf Holy hope human important influence intereſt itſelf Jeſus Chriſt Jews John judge juſtice knowledge light live look Lord mankind manner means ment mind miracles moral moſt muſt nature nevertheleſs obedience object once Peace perfection plain pleaſed preſent principles promiſe purpoſe reaſon receive relation Religion reſpect Saviour ſays ſenſe ſhall ſhould ſome ſpirit ſtate ſtill ſuch ſuffer themſelves theſe things thoſe thou tion true truſt truth unto virtue whole wiſdom worldly
29. oldal - Go to now, ye that say, To-day or to-morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life ? It is even a vapor, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
183. oldal - Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace according to thy word, for mine eyes have seen thy salvation which thou hast prepared before the face of all people; a light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
ix. oldal - If in this life only we have hope in Chrift, we are of all men moft miferable.
88. oldal - Whofo eateth My Flefh, and drinketh My Blood, hath eternal life ; and I will raife him up at the laft day.
186. oldal - ... according to what he hath, and not according to what he hath not.
74. oldal - Jefus Chrift, to whom, with Thee and the Holy Ghoft, be all honour and glory, now and for evermore. Amen.
132. oldal - godliness is profitable unto all things, having the promise of the life that now is, as well as of that which is to come.
xi. oldal - Jefus by night, and faid unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God ; for no man can do thefe miracles that thou doeft, except God be with him.