Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ages Almighty ancient angel Antichrist Apoc Apocalypse apostles appears Arians army beast bishop blood body called carried Catholic Chap Christ Christians Church coming continues Daniel death destroy divine doctrine dominion earth Elias emperor enemies expression eyes faith fall famine fathers fire four gave give given Greek hand hath heads heard heaven holy human idolatry Italy Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judgment king kingdom Lamb living Lord mankind manner mouth nature observed pagan period persecution preaching present prince prophecy prophet provinces punish received reformation religion remain represented rise Roman empire Rome saints Satan says seal seen sent seven shew sixth sound speaks spirit standing sword taken temple things third thou thousand throne tion tribe trumpet vial voice waters whole wrath
xix. oldal - And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
137. oldal - And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants, the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great, and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
77. oldal - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders ; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
77. oldal - For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
xviii. oldal - And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
174. oldal - I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil : and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars : and hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
186. oldal - And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God.
xvi. oldal - And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
119. oldal - And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth nor on the sea nor on any tree.