Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Account Acts Affections againſt Amen Angels Apoſtles appear Authority becauſe believe Biſhop bleſſed Body called Charity Chriſtian Church commanded concerning Death Deſign Diſciples divine doth Duty eternal Evidence Evil Exerciſe Faith Faſting Father Feſtival firſt follow give given Glory God's Goſpel govern Grace grant Hands Happineſs hath Heart Heaven himſelf holy Holy Ghoſt Honour Jeſus Chriſt Jews John Light Lives Lord Love Manner Matter Means Mind moſt muſt Name Nature neceſſary never obliged obſerved offered Office ourſelves particular Paul perform Perſons Place Power Praiſe Prayer preach prepare promiſed Providence publick Reaſon receive Relation Religion Repentance Reſurrection Revelation Salvation ſame Saviour Scripture Senſe ſet ſeveral ſhall ſhould Sins ſome Soul Spirit ſuch ſuffer Teſtimony thee themſelves theſe Things thoſe thou Thoughts thy holy tion true Truth unto Uſe Virtue whole World Worſhip
71. oldal - BECAUSE thou didst give Jesus Christ thine only Son to be born as at this time for us, who by the operation of the Holy Ghost, was made very man of the substance of the Virgin Mary his mother, and that without spot of sin, to make us clean from all sin.
127. oldal - God, who by the leading of a star didst manifest thy only-begotten Son to the Gentiles ; Mercifully grant, that we, which know thee now by faith, may after this life have the fruition of thy glorious Godhead; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
72. oldal - Father, that takest away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us. Thou that takest away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us. Thou that takest away the sins of the world, receive our prayer. Thou that sittest at the right hand of God the Father, have mercy upon us.
97. oldal - LORD, who hast taught us that all our doings without charity are nothing worth ; send thy HOLY GHOST, and pour into our hearts that most excellent gift of charity, the very bond of peace, and of all virtues ; without which, whosoever liveth is counted dead before thee : Grant this for thine only Son JESUS CHRIST'S sake. Amen.
307. oldal - ALMIGHTY and everlasting God, who hast given unto us thy servants grace, by the confession of a true faith, to acknowledge the glory of the eternal Trinity, and in the power of the divine Majesty to worship the Unity...
182. oldal - THEREFORE with Angels and Archangels, and with all the company of heaven, we laud and magnify thy glorious Name ; evermore praising thee, and saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God of hosts, heaven and earth are full of thy glory : Glory be to thee, O Lord most High.
285. oldal - For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
144. oldal - Through the tender mercy of our God : whereby the day-spring from on high hath visited us ; To give light to them that sit in darkness, and in the shadow of death : and to guide our feet into the way of peace.
244. oldal - Son Jesus Christ our Lord ; Who after His most glorious resurrection manifestly appeared to all His Apostles, and in their sight ascended up into heaven to prepare a place for us ; that where He is, thither we might also ascend, and reign with Him in glory.