Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts answer apostles appear authority banishment believe bloody bodies called cause CHAP charge Christ Jesus Christian church of Christ civil magistrate command common compelled concerning confess conscience Cotton death desire difference doctrine duty earth England evil faith false Father fear fellowship follow force former give God's godly gospel governors ground hands hath head hear Hence heretic holy Israel Jews judge kingdom kings land laws liberty light live Lord Jesus magis matters ministers ministry nature never observe offenders officers particular Paul Peace permit persecution persons pleased practice preach present princes profess prove punish question reason receive religion repentance respect rule saith scripture Secondly separate ship sins souls speak spiritual suffered sword things Thirdly thousands tion tolerate true Truth unto whole worship
439. oldal - For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath, shall be given: and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. 27 But those mine enemies which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
123. oldal - Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour ; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
361. oldal - And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
x. oldal - To the end the body of the commons may be preserved of honest and good men, it was ordered and agreed, that, for the time to come, no man shall be admitted to the freedom of this body politic, but such as are members of some of the churches within the limits of the same.
34. oldal - The beginning of strife is as when one letteth out water; therefore leave off contention, before it be meddled with.
416. oldal - Then said Haggai, If one that is unclean by a dead body touch any of these, shall it be unclean ? And the priests answered and said, It shall be unclean. Then answered Haggai, and said, . . . So is this people, and so is this nation before me, saith the LORD ; and so is every work of their hands ; and that which they offer there is unclean.
123. oldal - Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet'; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, 'Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.' '"Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
78. oldal - Son of man ; the field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom ; but the tares are the children of the wicked one ; the enemy that sowed them is the devil ; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
52. oldal - Woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites ! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, and say : If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.