Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts appear authority Baptists baptized believe Bishop blessed body brethren called Catholic Chap Christian church civil Commandment common communion Confession considered continued dead death denomination desire Dissenters doctrine duty earth England established eternal evil faith Father flesh formed gave give given glory gospel grace hand hath heart heaven History Holy honour increase Infant institutions interesting Jesus Christ John judgment King kingdom liberty living London Lord Lord's means meeting mind ministers nature observed opinion passed pastor period persecution persons practice prayer preaching present principles profession Protestant reason received reference reign religion religious respect righteousness salvation saved Scriptures sentiments shalt shew sins society soul Spirit suffered thee things thou true truth unto views whole worship written
64. oldal - The rich man also died, and was buried : and in hell he lift up his eyes being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
16. oldal - Nevertheless, death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
ccxxvi. oldal - But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
19. oldal - Nazareth, to a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David ; and the virgin's name was Mary.
64. oldal - And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
42. oldal - For it is written in the law of Moses, "Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn." Doth God take care for oxen ? or saith he it altogether for our sakes ? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written : that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.
ccxxvi. oldal - Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian ; and he that speaketh, shall be a barbarian unto me.
35. oldal - Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall : For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.