Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ages angels apostles appears authority believe blessing blood body called cause character Christ Christian church circumstances coming common consider consists death described distinct divine doctrine duties earth effect equally evidence evil expected express fact faith give God's gospel hath heart heaven holy human immediate importance instance interests interpretation Jesus Jewish Jews judgment king kingdom knowledge learned less lives Lord Lord's man's mankind manner meaning mentioned Messiah mind moral natural necessary never object observation occasion original particular passage perfect perhaps person preaching prediction present principle promise proper prophecy prophet Providence question reason received religion remarkable rendered Sabbath Saviour seems sense soul speak Spirit stand sufferings supposed taken thing thou tion true truth understanding understood unto virtue whole wonderful writings
155. oldal - And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
404. oldal - Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Sing unto the Lord ; for he hath done excellent things : this is known in all the earth. Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion : for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.
230. oldal - From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
15. oldal - Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
76. oldal - For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead...
427. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, who hast given us thy •^ only-begotten Son to take our nature upon him, and as at this time to be born of a pure Virgin ; Grant that we being regenerate, and made thy children by adoption and grace, may daily be renewed by thy Holy Spirit ; through the same our Lord Jesus Christ, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the same Spirit, ever one God, world without end. Amen.
363. oldal - ... the Most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
425. oldal - FORASMUCH as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word ; it seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus, that thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.
48. oldal - Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most Mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty. And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness ; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.
91. oldal - For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water and scarlet wool and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book and all the people. Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.