Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able againſt Allyrian alſo appear Army Babylon Babylonians bear becauſe Behold bring brought callid calls Captivity carry cauſe Chapter Children City Country Danger deliver deſtroy Deſtruction Earth Egypt Enemies Eyes faith fall fame Father fear firſt former give God's Grotius hand hath Head hear heart Heaven Hezekiah himſelf holy houſe Idols Inhabitants Interpreters Iſrael Jeruſalem Jews Judea Judgment King Kingdom Land light live look Lord Mall means mind moſt Mountain muſt Name natural never paſs Perſon plain Power preſent Princes Prophecy Prophet reaſon render'd ſaid ſame ſays ſee ſeems ſelf Sennacherib Senſe ſet ſhall ſhalt ſhould ſignifies Sins ſome ſpeaks Spirit ſtand Strength ſuch taken tells Temple thee themſelves thereof theſe thing thoſe thou thought turn underſtand underſtood unto uſe Verſe Water whole whoſe Words World
305. oldal - And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not, I will lead them in paths that they have not known : I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake . them.
77. oldal - I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.
32. oldal - What could have been done more to my vineyard, That I have not done in it? Wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, Brought it forth wild grapes?
227. oldal - ... and thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, " This is the way, walk ye in it," when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
303. oldal - Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out ; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it ; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein...
73. oldal - For the leaders of this people cause them to err ; and they that are led of them are destroyed.
332. oldal - Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb : and even to your old age I am he ; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you : I have made, and I will bear ; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
369. oldal - The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
76. oldal - For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still : woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed; to turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless...