Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept according ancient angels animal Apostle appeared assertion atonement authority become believe blood body called cause chapter Christ Christian claim concerning condemnation cross death designation disciples divine doctrine earth evidence evil existence explanation fact faith Father followed gave give given God's Gospel ground hand hath heaven Holy Ghost human immediate Jehovah Jesus Jesus Christ Jews John justice King knowledge living Lord Luke Mark Mary means ment mind moral Moses nature object offering origin Paul person Peter present probably production question race reason received Redeemer refer regard respecting result righteousness Satan Savior Scrip Scriptures seen sense sins speak species Spirit statement suffering teachings term Testament thee theory things thou thought tion told true truth understanding universe unto writings
203. oldal - Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do ? Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee ? Follow thou me.
133. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you ; Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
161. oldal - Fear not, Mary, for thou hast found favour with God. And behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David.
150. oldal - ... .which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places., (far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named not only in this world, but also in that which is to come...
23. oldal - Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see them to that. And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.
288. oldal - But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world...
112. oldal - Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, "Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.
78. oldal - Christ not risen; and if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ; whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
263. oldal - Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit; for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.