Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action affected appears attention beauty become blood body Cain called character christian church communicate composition considered course death defective discourse distinct divine earth eloquence employed eternal excellence exhibit existence express eyes faith figures genius gesture give glory grace hand happy head heard heart heaven hence honour hope hour human ideas imagination important interesting Italy kind King knowledge language less letters lived look Lord manner means mind motion move natural never object observed occasions orator Oratory origin ornament particular passions perfect person philosophic pleasure possessed preacher present principal produced proper reason represent requires respect rule sense sentence sentiment side signs sometimes sound speaking spirit style taste thee things thou thought throne tion true truth turn virtue voice whole writing young youth
85. oldal - She'd come again, and with a greedy ear Devour up my discourse: which I observing, Took once a pliant hour; and found good means To draw from her a prayer of earnest heart That I would all my pilgrimage dilate...
84. oldal - Their dearest action in the tented field, And little of this great world can I speak, More than pertains to feats of broil and battle, And therefore little shall I grace my cause In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious...
85. oldal - Took once a pliant hour; and found good means To draw from her a prayer of earnest heart That I would all my pilgrimage dilate, Whereof by parcels...
96. oldal - And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.
100. oldal - Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.
101. oldal - Wherein God, willing more abundantly to show unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath. " That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold on the hope set before us...
68. oldal - No matter in what language his doom may have been pronounced — no matter what complexion, incompatible with freedom, an Indian or an African sun may have burnt upon...
99. oldal - For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.