Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action appear attention beauty become blood body Cæsar called cause character child christian church composition considered course death discourse distinct divine earth effect eloquence employed eternal express eyes faith father fear feeling gaming gesture give glory grace habit hand happy head heard heart heaven hence holy honour hope hour human important interesting Italy Jesus kind King language learning less light lived look Lord manner means mind moral motion moving natural never object occasion orator Oratory passions perfect perhaps person play possessed preacher present principle produced proper reason religion require respect royal sacred salvation sense sentence sound speaking spirit style taste thee things thou thought throne tion true truth turn unto virtue voice whole writing young youth
85. oldal - She'd come again, and with a greedy ear Devour up my discourse: which I observing, Took once a pliant hour; and found good means To draw from her a prayer of earnest heart That I would all my pilgrimage dilate...
84. oldal - Their dearest action in the tented field, And little of this great world can I speak, More than pertains to feats of broil and battle, And therefore little shall I grace my cause In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious...
85. oldal - Took once a pliant hour; and found good means To draw from her a prayer of earnest heart That I would all my pilgrimage dilate, Whereof by parcels...
96. oldal - And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.
100. oldal - Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.
101. oldal - Wherein God, willing more abundantly to show unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath. " That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold on the hope set before us...
68. oldal - No matter in what language his doom may have been pronounced — no matter what complexion, incompatible with freedom, an Indian or an African sun may have burnt upon...
99. oldal - For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.