Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
airs Ancient Ballads Book brown called Chappell child Christie cloth collection copy corruption death Edinburgh edition English Folk-Lore Garland give ground hand hang HARRIS head Henry herausgegeben hill History hold horse James Jamieson John keep King Lady land Leipzig letter LIBRARIES STANFORD live London look Lord maid Mary mean merry Motherwell original Paris perhaps pieces Popular pret printed probably Professor Read rhyme Rimbault ring Ritson Robert Robin Hood says Scotland Scott Scottish seems sense ship side Smith Society Songs STANFORD UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES strong taken Thomas thou tion tradition tree turn UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES Volkslieder vols wall woman wood young
392. oldal - WIT AND MIRTH ; or, PILLS TO PURGE MELANCHOLY. Being a Collection of the best Merry Ballads and Songs, Old and New. Fitted to all Humours, having each their proper Tune for either Voice or Instrument ; most of the Songs being new set.
394. oldal - Some ancient Christmas Carols, with the tunes to which they were formerly sung in the West of England; together with two ancient Ballads, a Dialogue, &c.
391. oldal - Niladwaj, the first ruler. lu the end of the 15th or beginning of the 16th century...
393. oldal - Select Scottish Songs, ancient and modern ; with critical Observations and biographical Notices, by Robert Burns.
547. oldal - SOUTHEY, &c. -LIVES OF THE BRITISH ADMIRALS; With an Introductory View of the Naval History of England. By R. SOUTHEY, Esq. and R. BELL, Esq. 5 vols. fcp. 8vo. with Vignette Titles, £\. 10s. cloth. SPIRIT OF THE WOODS (THE). By the Author of "The Moral of Flowers.
514. oldal - College, Oxford; with an Introduction and Glossary. Edited by JOSEPHUS STEVENSON, ESQ. SIR STEPHEN RICHARD GLYNNE, BART. 1838. The Old English Version of the Gesta Romanorum: edited for the first time from Manuscripts in the British Museum and University Library, Cambridge; with an Introduction and Notes by SIR FREDERICK MADDEN, KH PRINTED FOR THE CLUB.
518. oldal - Die Schauspiele des Herzogs Heinrich Julius von Braunschweig nach alten Drucken und Handschriften herausgegeben von Dr. Wilhelm Ludwig Holland.
349. oldal - When bells were rung, and mass was sung, And a' men bound to bed, Lord Thomas and his new-come bride To their chamber they were gaed. Annie made her bed a little forbye, To hear what they might say; "And ever alas!
497. oldal - THE BOOK OF ARDA VIRAF. The Pahlavi text prepared by Destur Hoshangji Jamaspji Asa. Revised and collated with further MSS.. with an English translation and Introduction, and an Appendix containing the Texts and Translations of the Gosht-i Fryano and Hadokht Nask. By MARTIN HAUG, Ph.D., Professor of Sanskrit and Comparative Philology at the University of Munich.