Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer apostle appear applied bave bear become believe blessing brethren called cause character Christ Christian church common considered consist death desire direct divine doctrine earth effect enemies evil express eyes faith Father fear feel follow former give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath heart heaven holy hope human importance interest Israel Jesus Jesus Christ judgment kind kingdom less light live Lord manner matters means merely mind ministers nature never object observe ourselves passage person possess practice pray prayer preaching present principles profession promise proper Providence reason receive religion respect righteousness salvation saved scriptures seems sinners sins soul speak spirit suffer supposed term thee things thou thought tion true truth understand unto VIII whole wisdom
412. oldal - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began...
155. oldal - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven ; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name ? and in thy name have cast out devils ? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you : depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
170. oldal - And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
45. oldal - As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten; be zealous therefore and repent. Behold I stand at the door, and knock : if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him and will sup with him, and he with me.
165. oldal - For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.
384. oldal - But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
416. oldal - The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.
173. oldal - And in that day shall ye say, " Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Sing unto the Lord ; for he hath done excellent things : this is known in all the earth. Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion : for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.
35. oldal - Then shall ye call upon Me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart.