Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
abſolutely according againſt alſo anſwer appears becauſe believe bring called Calvinian Calviniſm cauſe Chriſt chriſtian church commandments conſider continue Creed damnation death deny depends divine doctrine election error eternal evil faith fall Fathers favour fear final finiſhed firſt fome free-agency free-grace Free-will give glory God's goodneſs goſpel grace gracious grant hand hath heart hell Hill himſelf Honeſtus hope initial Jeſus judge judgment juſtice keep liberty light Lord maintained manner means mind moral moſt muſt nature never obedience objection perſonal pleaſes promiſes prove puniſh reaſon receive repent reprobation reſpect reward righteous righteouſneſs ſaid ſalvation ſaved ſay ſcriptures ſecond ſee ſhall ſhould ſhow ſome ſpeak ſpirit ſuch thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion true truth turn unto uſe whole wrath Zelotes
56. oldal - If any man shall ADD UNTO THESE THINGS, GOD SHALL ADD UNTO HIM THE PLAGUES THAT ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK: and if any man shall TAKE AWAY FROM THE WORDS OF THE BOOK OF THIS PROPHECY, GOD SHALL TAKE AWAY HIS PART OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE AND OUT OF THE HOLY CITY, AND FROM THE THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK.
28. oldal - But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, And my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, That she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, Yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands ; Thy walls are continually before me.
51. oldal - Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the Cross of Christ: whose; end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things...
54. oldal - Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.
238. oldal - For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
39. oldal - God of Israel; Cursed be the man that obeyeth not the words of this covenant, which I commanded your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, "Obey my voice, and do them, according to all which I command you: so shall ye be my people, and I will be your God...
50. oldal - Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
158. oldal - GRANT to us, Lord, we beseech Thee, the spirit to think and do always such things as be rightful ; that we, who cannot do any thing that is good without Thee, may by Thee be enabled to live according to Thy will ; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
193. oldal - Moreover, when ye fast, be not as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance ; for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
201. oldal - ... partly with sorrow and heaviness, partly with an earnest desire to be delivered from this danger of hell and damnation, that all desire of meat and drink is laid apart, and loathsomeness [or loathing] of all worldly things and pleasure, cometh in place.