Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affair affections answer appear attended awakening beginning blessed body bring brought called carried cause chap Christ Christian church circumstances coming concerning consider continued conversion death desire divine duty earth enemies errors especially evident excellent exercises expected experiences expressed extraordinary follow give given glorious glory God's grace greater greatly hand heart heaven holy honor hope influence instances Israel judge kind king kingdom land late latter light live look Lord manifest manner means mind ministers nature never observed occasion once particular persons pray prayer preaching present promote prophecy proposed ready reason rejoice religion religious remarkable represented respect saints scripture seek seems sense shew soul speak Spirit spoken suppose taken things thought tion town true truth unto wherein whole wonderful worship
157. oldal - When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys : I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
346. oldal - My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue ; but in deed and in truth. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
160. oldal - And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
235. oldal - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
441. oldal - And the seventh Angel sounded ; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, " The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ, and he shall reign for ever and ever.
346. oldal - And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
151. oldal - Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish : for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.
375. oldal - I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.