The New Testament of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ: Transl. Out of the Original Greek and with the Former Transl. Diligently Comparedand Rev. ...
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
according angel answered apostles behold believe Blessed blood body brethren bring brother brought called cast cause CHAP chief church cometh commanded dead death delivered departed devil disciples earth enter evil eyes faith Father fear flesh followed fruit gave Gentiles Ghost give given glory gospel grace hand hath hear heard heart heaven Holy hour Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John judge king kingdom known lest light live Lord Lord Jesus multitude opened pass Paul peace Peter Pharisees pray preach priests prophets receive saith unto say unto seen sent servant seven shalt shew ship sins spake speak Spirit stand stood suffer temple thee things thou thou hast tion took truth Verily voice walk Wherefore whole whosoever witness woman written
246. oldal - For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
365. oldal - And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousand of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
332. oldal - That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us...
85. oldal - And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just ; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
171. oldal - And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
118. oldal - And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come. 21 So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
347. oldal - But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath : but let your yea be yea ; and your nay, nay ; lest ye fall into con demnation.
270. oldal - For he hath put all things under his feet! "But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted which did put all things under him.
386. oldal - And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
362. oldal - These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God ; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.